About the job
For our client in Uithuizen we are currently looking for carrot sorters. As a carrot sorter, you're responsible for organizing and categorizing carrots on an assembly line.
It's a simple job where you'll be working in a factory with regular hours. Your working hours are from Monday till Friday 07:30 - 16:30.
- Driver's license is currently not required for this vacancy but highly recommended
- Basic English
- Experience with assembly work is an advantage
What we offer
- Opportunity for long-term cooperation
- Appropriate accommodation
- Transportation from accommodation to work
- Dutch health insurance
- Holiday pay and vacation hours
Are you interested? Contact us! You can give us a call at (+31) 593 21 40 00 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-EU citizens can only apply for the job with a valid Dutch work permit.