Our client owns a young, modern and sustainable company that processes slaughter by-products into high-quality, protein-rich raw materials and fats for the animal feed industry (Feed, Petfood, Aquafeed), Fertilizers and Biofuels.
- The work is carried out in a 4 shift system (Monday morning 6 a.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday morning) according to the biological rhythm that is equivalent to the 5 shift system
- Ensuring the operation of multiple (automated) production lines from the central control/operator room (SCADA) and forthe execution of production activities according to plan;
- Ensuring efficient use of energy, raw materials and auxiliary materials;
- (Co-)execution of 1st-line maintenance (preventive, corrective), parts replacement maintenance planning;
- Keeping track of production data;
- Maintain maintenance schedule; registering malfunctions, etc.;
- Recording data regarding quality;
- Proper use of production equipment
- You trace, resolve and prevent malfunctions in process installations;
- You act in accordance with the (company) regulations at the with regard to (food) safety, HACCP, hygiene and the environment in the workplace.
What we offer
- Long-term job opportunity with stable hours and good prospects
- Competitive salary
- Appropriate accommodation
- Transportation from accommodation to work
- Dutch health insurance
- Holiday pay and vacation hours
Are you interested? Contact us! You can give us a call at (+31) 593 21 40 00 or send your CV to email@example.com
Non-EU citizens can only apply for the job with a valid Dutch work permit.