About the job
Listen up, tile installers! We have a great offer for you at a company where you can learn and grow! A vacancy for the real go-getters!
Currently we're looking for an experienced tile installer for a company in Noord-Holland province. You will be working on buildings for institutional, commercial or industrial purposes. There are many exciting projects assigned by companies located in Noord-Holland province. Therefore we're looking for a committed candidate to work with a dynamic team. Upon good performance, you're most likely to be given a permanent job!
As a professional tile installer, you're familiar but not only with these activities:
- Laying and setting tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs
- Cutting and fitting tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools
- Preparing, measuring and marking surfaces to be covered
- Mixing, applying and spreading cement, glue or other adhesives using hand tools
- Aligning and straightening tiles using levels and squares
- Applying plaster between tiles and removing excess plaster
- Cutting, polishing and installing marble and granite
- Removing and replacing cracked or damaged tiles
A luxurious accommodation will be ready for you upon your arrival. Are you a professional who is looking forward to bringing your families to the Netherlands for a better future? They're also welcome! We offer a living unit with lots of private space for you and your family, even a baby's room!
Start applying today and do not miss your chance!
- At least 3 years of experience as plasterer
- Fluent in English (speaking and listening)
- Driver's license B
- Good working attitude and initiatives
- Always driven to learn and improve
What we offer
- A stable career with good prospects
- Luxurious accommodation
- Transportation from accommodation to work
- Dutch health insurance
- Holiday pay and vacation hours
Are you interested? Contact us! You can give us a call at (+31) 593 21 40 00 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-EU citizens can only apply for the job with a valid Dutch work permit.