About the job
For our client in Sappemeer we’re currently looking for a diesel (truck) mechanic / industrial mechanic.
As a diesel mechanic, you are responsible for inspecting various parts of trucks, including transmissions, engines, steering mechanisms and brake systems, while following checklists to ensure all important parts are examined. When problems occurs during the diagnostic tests, you need to identify problems and determine the solution, and if needed, replace malfunctioning parts. As an experienced diesel mechanic, you’re familiar with basic maintenance and care, including tire rotations, oil changes and checking fluid levels. And finally, after test-driving, the vehicles should be working probably.
Do you have experience in this sector and want to look for new career opportunities in the Netherlands? Then contact us immediately! This job is for a long-term with good prospects.
- Experience as truck mechanic
- Driver's license B
- Fluent English
- Responsibility and good working attitude
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- What we offer
- A good salary depending on your experience
- Comfortable accommodation
- Opportunity to work for a longer period
- Company car for commuting
- Holiday hours and holiday money
Are you interested? Contact us! You can give us a call at (+31) 593 21 40 00 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-EU citizens can only apply for the job if they have a valid Dutch work permit.