Are you a machine operator with technical insights? We are looking for you!
As a machine operator, your duties include:
- Being able to operate the computer-controlled spot welding machine independently
- Independently solving first line failures, preventive maintenance and checking the machine
- Checking procuded nets
- Supplying the machine with new rolls
- Binding produced nets and possibly loading the trailers
Optionally: Unloading the stock rolls
This is a very varied and independent position in which the necessary hectic pace means that the candidate must be flexible and have a very high sense of responsibility. Since the machine is decent sized and
the machine performs several operations (cutting iron, placing iron in the mold and welding of the nets), the work does not only consist of operating the machine, but also all kinds of activities around it, such as replacing rollers, checking nets, loading and unloading trailers.
Furthermore, it is desirable that the machine operator has some welding experience.
There are 3 shifts in total: 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM / 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM / 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM (including half an hour break, i.e. shifts of 7.5 working hours).
About the company
The company is known for a dynamic growth and an enthusiastic atmosphere, with branches in Kootstertille, Drachten and Schuilenburg.
The company is specialized in making prefab reinforcement structures. It performs both indoor and outdoor complete projects.
The company has approximately 60 employees spread over the branches and is KOMO certified
What we offer
- Permanent job with regular hours
- Comfortable accommodation
- Company car for commuting
- Health insurance
- Holiday pay and vacation hours
Are you interested? Contact us! You can give us a call at (+31) 593 21 40 00 or send an email to email@example.com
Non-EU citizens can only apply for the job if they have a valid Dutch work permit.